Subject: RE: [amos-list] Anyone remember Mr Amos Club and Totally Amos?
From: "Declan Gorman" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:34:04 +0100

From: "Declan Gorman" <[email-masked]>

Hello Neil,
  Mr Amos Club, I remember it well.  You can find issues 1-6 and a few other
things at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Campus/6256/amos.html

  I actually remember some of your contributions, did you do the article on
artificial intelligence?  You were right about one thing, it sure was a
great diskmag that had some excellent tutorials and example code.  If you
are aching to get back into programming Amos Pro why not try WinUAE for your
PC, I am assuming you are using a PC, and run Amos Pro on it.  WinUAE is an
Amiga emulator and it and numerous other emulators can be found at
http://madjock.emulationworld.com/.  I have WinUAE running Amos Pro here in
work and toy around with it whenever I get a spare half hour, I really did
it to see if I could and it works perfectly.  Enjoy......

Declan.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html